Strengthen observational drawing skills and build a portfolio while exploring works of art in the Walters’ collection. Facilitated by an artist, gallery drawing encourages participants to explore a different area of the museum each month. This workshop is designed for teens and adults, and basic materials are provided. Beginners are welcome.
- December 13: Renaissance Figures
- January 10: High Renaissance Paintings
- February 14: 19th-Century Domestic Interiors
- March 14: Patterns in the Ancient World
- April 11: Spalliere Panels
- May 09: Outdoor Sculpture