Join us for a morning of accessible programming designed specifically for children with Sensory Processing Disorders and their families. We welcome program participants to remain after the museum has closed to the public, allowing families to enjoy activities in a quieter, less stimulating environment. Educators from the Walters Art Museum and therapists from Kennedy Krieger Institute will be present.
- Families with all levels of museum experience
- Excited voices
- Weighted blankets and vests
- Earplugs and headphones
- Hand fidgets
- Moments for breaks
- Wheelchairs and other mobility tools
- 9–11 a.m. Facilitated activities throughout our medieval galleries and art studio
- 9–11 a.m. Sensory Break Areas available
- 10 a.m. Doors open to the public; activities continue
- 11 a.m. Additional drop-in art making
For more information, please email [email protected], or call 410-547-9000, ext. 300.